Thursday, October 8, 2009

You live what you speak! You live what you believe...

My family and I hiked up (rather rock climbed up) Mt. Monadnock. This is very uncharacteristic of my family. My husband filmed the whole thing. The opportunity grew us and transformed us as a family.  We will never be the same. We conquered the mountain.  We exercised the dominion that God had called us to, as a family, in his original plan! It was awesome. My husband even led us in prayer halfway and dedicated the journey to God. Wow, how far we have come!
As moms, God has given us the amazing and powerful ability to use words to create and change situations. Today, there are situations that God has given you authority to speak into. There are mountains in your family that God has given you both the permission and authority to move.  All together now, "Mountain, move, in the name of Jesus!"


Matthew 17:20

So Jesus said to them, "Because of your unbelief; for
assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed,
you will say to this mountain, `Move from here to there,' and
it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment